Enter to Win your First Session at 50% Off.
Terms and Conditions
Enter to Win your First Session at 50% Off.
Terms and Conditions
YOUR NEXT STEP FACEBOOK CONTEST – SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2020
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the https://www.facebook.com/yournextstep.ca/posts/189801355991373 and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Your Next Step as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 23, 2020 1:00 PM CST and ending October 6, 2020, 12:00 AM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by Liking/Following the Your Next Step Facebook page. You will receive two entries if the Campaign post is also shared. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Your Next Step. You must be a new client to Your Next Step.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a 50% discount on a life coaching session of Your choice with Your Next Step. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is transferable at the sole discretion of Your Next Step. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Your Next Step to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing by Your Next Step. Winner will be notified via public post on the Your Next Step Facebook page within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Your Next Step shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT YOUR NEXT STEP’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Your Next Step, anyone acting on behalf of Your Next Step, and Your Next Step’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Your Next Step from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Your Next Step may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Your Next Step reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Your Next Step’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Your Next Step may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Your Next Step. Your Next Step reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Your Next Step has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Your Next Step reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Your Next Step and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND Saskatchewan, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Saskatchewan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Your Next Step, Regina, SK Canada.